The WAN port of the Jaze Hotspot Gateway connects to a modem or the router which connects you to the Internet. By default, the WAN port os configured to obtain an IP address from DHCP. This allows the device to get an IP address automatically from the modem or router.
If you want to assign a Static IP to the WAN interface, please follow the following steps:
1. Click on WAN under Network in the Web GUI.
2. On the Network settings: LAN page, choose Static from the Type dropdown box.
3. Under the Static IP configuration, type in the desired static IP address and the subnet mark from the dropdown list.
4. Enter the IP address of the Gateway which connects you to the Internet.
5. Click Save to apply your
settings to the WAN interface.
5. Click Save to apply your settings to the WAN interface.