To manage a Ubiquiti UniFi Access Point using Jaze Cloud Wi-Fi, the following steps are to be followed:
- Connect your PC or laptop to a network switch.
- Connect the Access Point to the same network and make sure a DHCP server exists on network to give out IP addresses to the Access Point.
- Once the LED on the access point turns to a stable amber, the access point is ready to be configured.
- Run an IP scan on your network or check your DHCP leases to determine the IP assigned to the Access Point.
- Use putty or any ssh client to log into the access point.
- Use ubnt as the username and ubnt as the password.
- At the ssh console type
The Access Point will then reboot automatically and the LED on the AP will turn into stable green indicating that it is ready to be configured form the cloud.